Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free externship positions - ljiang
I have two externship position opennings in my clinic. This is a primary care clinic located in a beautiful Somerset county, NJ community. These positions requires patient scheduling, billing, taking patients' vital signs, and following me in the exam rooms. No experience requied. Will train. You will learn all aspects of medicine. Must commit a minimum of 6 months duration. I will give recommendation letters for residency application based on your job performance.
Contact for this position is : hillspeds
Is it free of charge(no fees?)?

Do you pay the extern or give accommodation?
your name does not give search results when I google, why?
Any scam????????????..................................to get E-Mails........................to send more scams??????????
Divulge your identity...................so that we can Google and verify.............your real existence in this cruel world....................then all these desperate FMGs will take a look @ your post!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like bullllllllllllllllllllllshittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
hahaha wat a scam!! Be careful, never disclose any personal information or cv or personal statement to such scams! It is illegal since it is called making someone work without paying. This so called doc will be arrested and thrown in jail for forced labor!!

It is interesting to see a wide variety of reponses. I remember my days of residency matching. I was very frustrated since I could not get a US MD to write me a recommendation letter. As a result, I did not get a match at my first trial. Not many MDs willing to help.

You could not google my name simply because the login ID is a combination of first and last names. P.S. You do not need to include your address or phone # in your email.

Good luck to each of you.
I did Google Dr L JIANG........................No response!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »