Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird email - kindlyassist
email from a PD that " shortlisted"... hmmm It is an University program... I mean Bigg time place... What do they mean?... I hate this hanging on a breaking branch thing!
"shortlisted" usually means that you are on a list of people that they have selceted to finally review before sending out iv invitations.
Congrats! Which university?
Hopkins... Lol!... I am not gonna get it guys... They may be shortlisting 1000s... of guys.. so all of u are gonna get it if u have sent there..! Please... second attempter IMG at hopkins ..please Gimme a break!
why do you guys even apply at such a place,,,,
yeah.. I dunno why they shortlisted me .. of all people... !
Maybe less IMGs are applying at such places these days, and when they apply, they get a call. Good for you! Congrats!
kindlyassist...... congrats man... its a big thing.... hope u get a iv call soon.

2nd attempt with loads of good credentials phd masters n bla bla... u deserve it ....

Congratsss
kindlyassist - Hopkins loves PhD and master's, they want to know that you will continue to publish etc if chosen.
I have just submitted my work to 'oncogene'.. and has been 'selected'.. But.. i have not mentioned it anywhere on my CV etc.. because.. If it were to be rejected.. i did not wish to go around US tellin i did bad science that it was trashed at Oncogene.. lol... But If they ask me my experience with publications... I will explain... yeah i do think it is my research that clicked there.. i dunno...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »