Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview from st barnabas but??? - rosebell2010
They have asked to take step 3 before interview ,
I cannot rush to take step 3 as I dont feel fully prepared for the test

plz suggest what should I do ??
maybe u can tell them u'll schedule a date...they cant deny u the interview now that they have offered it right...just my 2 cents..just call them up n speak to them i guess...
From what I know, St. Barnabas offers prematches only to those who complete step 3 by the time of the interview. However, I know a couple of persons who were given prematches even without step 3 scores.

But if you want to increase your chances of a prematch, you should have your step 3 score as soon as possible.

Just my 2cents.....
Can they assure you that if you take and pass step 3, whatever the score is, they will give you the position?
do they ask for step 3 for H1 visa?or all IMGs should pass step 3?
I am in the same situation too..But I dont think they would "assure" us a prematch if we take step 3 and pass it with "any score". It does not make any sense to hurry up and take step 3 and then flunk it just because one program needs it.right?? anyone with me on that??
i agree..do ur step 3 well...st barnabas is not the greatest of programs to say the least...n yeah ur right doc_positive they are not gonna assure any prematch so no point hurryn up... telling them u will take it asap is good enuff...
i agree wd u doc positive
now i am scared if all other invites will be with "take step 3 before " requirement
ya , i too got IV from st barnabas , but they want me to give schedule IV after i give step-3..
wat to do? i will be giving step-3 around nov ...will that be okay, if i schedule it in dec ...or that will be too late?
plz suggest..
hai rosebell and van

may I know your credentials ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »