Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it late - shawty
I need to apply to more programs in the 15 of the september. is it late, please those with previous experience . please response
kind of, but go ahead and apply. I'm sure most programs will continue downloading until after Sept 15th.
what about the lor's?? any idea..only 1 lor of mine is available for the programs..the other two are received but waiting for scanning..1 is on 17th and the other on 23...so will i be loosing chance due to incomplete application??? disz really making me worry..:-(
hi mmkk...dunno, cant say. Mine is exactly the same case. 2/3 waiting to be uploaded. I havent received rejections from a couple of places some have already received rejections from. That means one of two things: EIther no. of LoRs doesnt matter while screening/filtering OR they do not put incomplete applications through the filter. I'm hoping it's the first one!
I'm also waiting for my 17th and 20th-23rd LoR to be uploaded.
@ samomcos thnx fr d prompt reply..i also guess its d first..i know u frm the ck forum...i read ur story..i got 263 though...but these lor process is really frustrating becoz i got them last month after my rotation n now not available.....
if inspite of repeated reminders one of my attending isnt sending his LOR by now,should i deassign his letter and add a one from my home country instead...i would be having 2 US lor without this....please guide me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »