Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Rejection :( - samomcos
Smile275??good...i think it'll be really tough for them to fill up all the positions if they set up such criterias...i feel they dont need anyone in the program..
Do you speak Spanish? Hispanics comprise the majority in this area. It could be a big factor.. I could not think of any other deterrent based in your credentials. you will get a lot of interviews for sure.
hi samo sorry to hear that anyways they lost a good candidate one question was was your application complete were all your lors uploaded please let me know if incomplete applications are being looked at
sam..

Which is your Med school?

Also... Cleveland and Mayo Clinics are bigg time AMG places.... like yale Hopkins Columbia harvard and Cornell Upenn and UCLA UCSF.. SO You tried there means You are the elitewith some extra money!

Being an IMG is itself not a credential to be proud of .. So sam my sister...
waiting for rejection in this program too, especially knowing that I dont stand a chance against all your credentials, except maybe I just live less than an hour drive away...lol
I applied to Florida programs last year an didn't get any ivs fromt there, i think they prefer hispanic speaking person
haha tell them we are neighbors jdc2001
i actually signed up afor Spanish Classes, and i included it in my CV Smile. Not thinking about it too much.
@kindlyassist: it's not about having too much money. Miracles happen all the time, and i thought i'll give it a shot. Atleast down the road, i'll never think that I didnt try Smile
I do wanna stay in MA, PA or OH for personal reasons but I applied all over except for Godforsaken places like Maine, Utah, Vermont, The Dakotas..
@qwery, I will. :-)
" Miracles happen all the time, and i thought i'll give it a shot. At least down the road, i'll never think that I didnt try Smile" Nice one, Sam. Totally same principle for me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »