Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy atleast! - kindlyassist
yeah.. I see my transcipt that reached surely on 16th in ERAS
GL kindly..also you can go just about anywhere with IM... you can actually make a path into your field of interest even if it be Path/Rad/Derm.. Sometimes you gotta take risks. You're a PhD? awesome!
@samomcos - Oh man...With your credentials you are applying in 123 Programs......Am I missing something? i applied in 73(All IM) and thought that was enough. And I dont have as good credentials as you have and I need visa. Plz advice man.
@rogerfederar: I've heard horror stories about 99ers not matching, like i was saying in another thread, i was initially planning on applying to IM/Prelim/TY and Rad so had saved up. I decided i was gonna apply widely but limited myself to the geographical area i wouldnt mind ending up in. Mostly Uni and Uni-affiliated, also to big-shot programs which most people wud think are a waste of monet but wanted to try my luck Smile
that's how it came up to 123
@samomcos - Oh ok....I mainly applied in Universities and kept 10-15 Community programs as backup. Best of luck to you dude.
sam.. You are gonna prematch... Go Party!!... Who else will et a prematch... and please guide us to after you get ur prematch.. Now go and have fun... I think you are sumwhere in NYC right?
yup! Bwuklyn, NOOYowk! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »