Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**pathology** - zstephden
I think we should make a list of IV and rejections. It could encourage others to join us. If you look at the forums of previous years and typically last year that was a very good forum, you can see a bias because only persons with high scores were participating. I have a suggestion: Let's first talk about IVs and rejections and our idea about which programs are IMG friendly and at the end of October we can share our credentials. By this way, old IMGs, low scores applicants would join us (like myself!!).
What do you think?
Hi guys. I made a list from other places. Please correct and update it.

IVs:

Albert Einstein, NY: meti
Methodist Hospital (Houston): meti
East Tennessee State University: meti

REJECTION:

New Jersey University: reechout
Baystate: drtobe, mili26
University of Alabama at Birmingham: meti

So far, meti is doing a nice job. Good luck meti.

Welcome bazigar to this forum.
update after zstephden message (welcome)

IVs:

Albert Einstein, NY: meti
Methodist Hospital (Houston): meti
East Tennessee State University: meti

REJECTION:

New Jersey University: reechout
Baystate: drtobe, mili26
University of Alabama at Birmingham: meti
baystate/tuft: zstephden
most of the people in the 2009 forum were GC, ...
.I got an acknowledgemnt email from MUSC that they will review applications on oct 5th.
Again and repeat:

If you look at the forums of previous years and typically last year that was a very good forum, you can see a bias because only persons with high scores were participating. I have a suggestion: Let's first talk about IVs and rejections and our idea about which programs are IMG friendly and at the end of October we can share our credentials. By this way, old IMGs, low scores applicants would join us (like myself!!).
What do you think?
I followed last years post but let's be optimistic, it will surely get interesting soon. The minute IV's and Rej abound and prematch's occur, it will be really great. Pls keep this post alive and by the end of this month it will be extremely rocking. All the best again.
reechout,
well,
i was so happy if i got those IV and rejections.
really i am not getting why have you made this list.
it can musguide others.
wishing all the best to you and all.
@ reechout: thanks for your kind words. I would be happy to get into any program, and prematch would be a miracle. but I have faith in God and am sure he will show me the way no matter where I am, so i'm not worried.

some programs do have a grad yr cut off posted on their websites, but my friends matched to very nice programs such as Univer of Washington pathology (also prefers
oops, msg got truncated... so here it continues:

U of Washington Path (also prefers
Again... just wanted to say that some applicants match to programs although their grad yr's are longer than the cut-off, so never give up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »