Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**pathology** - zstephden
@drtobe1, thanks! After reading your message, I just applied to UW path. This is my 72nd application. IMG from China. Grad yrs > 10. 97/99/cs. no step 3. Pray and wish for the best. no USCE. 20 publications and best is PNAS.
Although today was a silent day for pathology from ERAS but this forum had a good day with over 14 new posts and 4-5 new persons. Sorry meti, I thought you had those questions because you have already got interviews. Anyway, I correct the list again but I hope everybody makes it better in coming days.

IVs:

Albert Einstein, NY: meti

REJECTION:

New Jersey University: reechout
Baystate: drtobe, mili26
University of Alabama at Birmingham: meti
let's keep up good work! so far, no iv, no rejection. I didn't apply to Baystate.
Now, i understoodSmile
i didn't find any info, so i even didn't applied those progeram.
also, could oyu please check again, where i posted this (Albert Einstein, NY)

for me:
NO IV
NO Rejection.

waiting eagerlySmile
actually when everybody (including me) was very tense, i was trying to find out from last yr post when 1st IV and rejection came. I also wrote it is from last yr info ----- and you overlooked that. It happens. Take it easy.
I am sorry i couldn't able to give any news from my side.

Kepp it alive and post your thought.
Thanks.
OK, a mistake, so:

IVs:

no one so far

REJECTION:

New Jersey University: reechout
Baystate: drtobe, mili26
hey guys! count me in.. also applying for 2011 path. IMG as well. Happy to have found such a comforting community here.. applied in sept 1.. so far, got an ack of receipt of application from MUSC.. and did receive a msg from Baystate mentioning that they can only offer J1 visa.

let's keep this thread alive!!

God bless us all.. Smile
hey pathologists!
I am applying to this year match too, my credentials are: 247 / 254 / CS1st attempt / 219
I am a FMG but carrying a US citizenship, one year experience in pathology, 2 research experience, 0 publication, now observer in the states for at least 6 months.
rejections none till now
got 4 IVs
Cong pathology_guy, your credentials look super!
pathology_guy,

great credentials!! i'm sure ur going to get more in the days to come.. if you don't mind sharing,
what r the institutions that have invited you so far? we're also making a list here of IVs and Rej's..
thanks Smile

to the rest of the team, got some news?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »