Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**pathology** - zstephden
sorry rody, I just the forum now....I do it once a day so as not to be addicted.
I had got the same email as meti posted when I had asked for requirements, but they had told me on phone that they prefer pathology experience from foreign graduates. But I am not yet sure if they will sponsor HI visa.
got an IV from st.lukes roosevelt NY, today.
Congrates for everyone that got IV's and for who has not I am sure that it is still early, all my previous friends in pathology got most of their IV's around mid-october, so keep your faith high and keep your positive attitude, dont let anything get you down, you will get matched if you have the faith and the confidence that you WILL GET MATCHED...

If it was to me I would give my IV's to everyone because frankly their system is not fair in a way or another...but in the end it is always true "Life is not fair" but we got to work hard to reach our goals...

I still haven't gone through IV's, we will see how that goes !!!

I truly wish everyone the best of luck, and the only reason I am posting is to help whoever is planning to apply or if someone wants to add a program to his/her list to do it, that is why i'm updating it, i prefer doing that over being a passive person who just reads and covers his IV's!

keep this thread going on guys and congrats to Riverdale for your IV in St.Luke Smile
hi five pathology_guy! Wink

congrats riverdale for that st.luke's roosevelt IV! oh john lennon!
NY side is getting warmed up!
so now comes the weekends....let the annoying silence begin Big Grin
keep on posting stuff so this thread wont end up on last page! you know we are only 20 while IM is like 5000 Big Grin
was indeed prepared for that 'annoying silence' but some good news managed to slip through.. IV from University of Hawaii Smile

yep yep.. 20? all the more i'm confident that there would be something for everybody here!! Big Grin
Congrats orphanannie, I am glad to hear about your IV, wishing you all the best of luck in your pursuit for pathology as ur future career, have u done any residency in pathology previously?

best of luck to everyone Smile
thanks pathology_guy,

yes i've done a 2-yr residency in path right after graduating in 2007 and i loved every single day of it.. im supposed to be in the last few mths of my 3rd yr training right now had i not decided to leave and pursue a US training which had always been my dream since after finishing medschool.. i was kind of sad to leave my training after dec of 2009 but i did in in pursuit of greater things in life.. i rushed through my mles in fact doing my step 1 in March of 2010 CK in May 2010 and CS in June.. A photofinish ECFMG certificate just in time for Sept.1 application.. haha.. Smile God has been on my side since day 1..

i haven't had some rest from mental, physical and emotional stresses in a while.. but seeing things falling into place one by one keeps me going! that's why i'm always trying to be positive for myself and for everybody!.. imagine just this March, I didn't have a single USMLE exam accomplished but after 5 months, i'm here exchanging hopes and dreams with you guys for the match.. I have a 'variegated' story.. Smile

how much pathology is competitive this year and can faculty members help if u know one of them?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »