Rejection from CCF Florida. what the heck do they want? My creds:
271/99
276/99
299/100
US citizen
Strong LORs (one from a Nobel laureate)
USCE
3 international publications
AND I also know how to edit image file!! Do you believe it? What the heck do they want?

(PS: I hope I've been successful in discouraging you folks from applying there, so that I can interview with my mediocre creds!! Even samomcos didn't get interview!! Would you believe it? Never apply there!)
Step3: 100, what is it????
is it a real crediantials list???

299/100???
Guys, please tell me I'm Harvard stuff! Meant for Hopkins!! Otherwise I'll be very angry! I'll log in with a different ID and say asifali is meant for Hopkins! I'll also log in with a few different IDs and post the same rejection to sound it a little more credible! Huh, I'm the best!
am sure this guys a f
Yes. I got 299/100 in step-3! I just studied samomcos notes! What's the problem with you guys? Don't you believe anything? Do you want me to swear on God?
huh u r the best!!!!! i agree with u

ALL GUYS OVER HERE MUST SHOW SYMAPTHY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS A PRODUCT OF HARVARD WHO IS MEANT FOR HOPKINS AND HIS ABOVE LINE INDICATES THAT HE IS SOME SHORT OF FREAK WHO HAS TAKEN A DAY OFF TO PISS HERE ON FORUM.............
dont stress people! This is pakifu*ker/samomcos271/ckkillah/asifali who probably lost his job yet again and has nothin better to do than post crap and malign everyone who disagrees with his racist propaganda!
just now i studied somewhere that samomcos havent given his/her step 3 if i m nt wrong...... i read it where he/she has posted his/her creds than how come u studied with his/ her notes when he himself havent given exam...........
To begin with, it's called, "what the heck?" Probably that is your weak point: Verbal and written communication skill. You have not mentioned CS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »