Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samomcos- save creds in hard disc now - asifali
Samomcos my friend, dear little sister,
Please save your massive creds of 261/271 in your hard disc now! Don't commit to memory! You'll inevitably forget! last time you said 263/271! That's why I keep saying liars must have excellent memory! You also said you are not from India/Pakistan, and then you started talking in Urdu in one of the threads!? May be you just became interested in learning Urdu in addition to Spanish!? Who knows? But do as I say! I am trying to help you here!! Please don't embarrass me by thanking me! After reading your notes, this is the minimum I could do!
(And definitely learn photoshop!)
Plz post the links you refer to my concerned little friend Smile. Couldnt grab enough attention with your last post, so posted another one, huh Nancy? Sigh!
Go back and read my lil note to you in the old post. I bet you didnt have a good enough comeback to tryin to cover up...
Little hijabi sister,
I like that! You have fire in you, not just lies and deceit! Anybody can find that thread with a little bit of brain, even your size of brain! I'll not take the trouble! got it, fancy? I mean fancy ass!
fancy ass? that's all you could come up with? tsk tsk! Elizabeth, you gotta try harder gurl!!
That's why they say, liars are most vociferous in defending themselves! Genuine guys wouldn't have bothered replying to this post! what a moron! Can you write 271 in right order? I mean 2, then 7 and finally 1?!
Dear Edna, I'm not defending my score, I'm just playin around with you cz i gotta sit in the clinic and pretend I'm hard at work... Wink
"Genuine guys wouldn't have bothered replying to this post! what a moron!" How old are you? 11? So you mean you just posted this to create some mischief and not supposedly to 'unmask' me.. How pathetic does that make YOU?

P.S.: It's 'Can you write 271 in "THE" right order?' Dont thank me, I'm just prepping you for your IV at The Wall Street Journal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »