Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i is angred - tyro09
i getted 7 rejectioning in 7 hours. i thinked eras timing it. very bad...
you paur thingie
crap neuro_dockd i nono understanding you, but guessed that u funning me...

.. but i hearinged that this year even programing that say less than 5 yr of gradation taking only those less than 2 yr.. this is very bad.
well tyro frend, you rejecteding all those programs you not applying to, no? You getting IVing soon soon, you not worrying. very few people getting IVing anyways, most getting rejectioning. Smile
dirty creature tyro..not making world's worst english..
tyro09, this is a conspiracy to dishearten you, giving you rejection at 1 per hour. you right eras timing it
tyro i saying u paur (poor) thingie (thing)
poor tyro09 how much timing u spending adding ing to all the wording. u making us laughing ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha we getting rejectioning also
tyro09: you sending emailing to PDs with frustrating remarkings..tomorrow you getting interviewed at the same rating..no no dont getting worrying..Girl, Bus, Train and IV call: one going and other coming..get waited for the next coming..
geetz frend, thanks for incoragement. i already getted 4 interveiwing also includes my presenting programing but stilling like all wanting to improving me too wanting chancings. with my good english i needing more chancings to get matching. i writing so that some of u also funnying in high stressing seasoning. thats all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »