Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only care for sister samomcos - asifali
You losers... don't say anything here. I only care for my little hijabi sister 'hindufaggot'...sorry! I mean 'samomcos'! If she gets rejected, I'll personally take it up with the PD!! What the heck do they want? Not happy with 271!! Losers. Such PDs should be stoned to death, in Pakistani style, where I and samomcos come from!!
ur schizophrenia is getting worse asifali... i hate hinduf*** as much as i hate you..ahem ahem...it is you!! i forgot u also have dissociative identity disorder. you aka pakif*** aka hindufaggot can have ur orgy...i have no interest in your filthy language or behavior..

its precisely people like you who make life hell for the rest of the world. If you have so much hatred pent up inside, do not make medicine your profession (and I'm sure it isnt). Your minset and ideology is no different from extremist terrorist groups across the world. Take your shit elsewhere!
you know what? when you fight too hard to prove you are right, you are usually wrong!
Hey asif ...what have u done while you was in phase two of dissociative iD.. must be some thing wrong she did not like
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »