Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please! - kindlyassist
all the people...( if they are different people)... Ckkiller--Samomcos271-asfali-etc etc etc) You guys have made samomcos a punching bag.... And i don't know why?... i tried to look at all her posts.. never found a thing offensive... and she responds .. if at all ! with decency!

I wonder what seems to be the issue with the culprits.. But the kind of posts coming from him/them.. makes me wonder from where do they belong .. What their culture is... ! The basic problem is ... their real sense upbringing from childhood! People involved in takin care of em since childhood .. seems to have bothered less about certain values!

Anyways This has gone over the limit! Please STOP this... this is a request! If you still have the decency to respect that! (Again .. I know what kind of posts are gonna be posted in response to this.... i am willing to read all those 'comments'.. and try to 'not be' disgusted ... What else can be expected... You expect a weasel to be a weasel! So Please .. This is a polite 'SHUT UP'... !
+1-413-604-9080

This is the fax number of USMLEFORUM.com.. website manager .. If this continues... i am gonna see to it to figure out ... Who is behind this 'hate' messages!...

If You are in the US.... We will figure out who this is... I will co-ordinate with samomcos and see to it ... that Your hate messages see their fate!

(P.S. before you imagine my nationality and religion... am Jewish! .. I dont understand why cant you be sane and tolerant!)
please don't waste your time reading crap, there are better things to do, atleast for me. I decided to read only match related things and good humor like tyro's. dont bother about other things.
posting messages on a public forum against a person .. with religious and region based overtones... IS NOT freedom of speech!.. again These people have expressed too heinous messgaes! WE Will move legally against you... I do not mind going to the law against such things and have done that in the past! So DO NOT get yourself into legal issues due to a sillly pass-time! Please DO NOT TEST my patience!
No nevessay... this cannot be left alone!... These kind of messages hurt the very fabric of tolerance and restraint!.. Please Whatever happened to decency! And No.. This is above tolerable limit! I totally understand some degree of ridicule in the messages... You need be friendly to everyone around you.. BUT not hate messages with 'homicidal' intentions expressed and racist overtone.. cannot and WILL NOT be tolerated... If there is any law protecting people here in the US... I vow to go to serious lengths to get this person understand what it means to 'insult' some one and spread hate messages! .. Sorry NO TOLERANCE for such behavior!
Yeah. Its totally a waste of time seeing the fights and it hides the important posts from the 1st page of the forum.

Hey samomcos,

Please stop replying to all such posts against you. Your involvement in replies is only making the other fools to write more. Dont respond. Let the fools become psychotic in their own frustration.
I'll tell you why I'm the punching bag: cz last year dring match season i noticed similar crappy posts by pakif**, hindufag**, F_m_g, prasad2000 doing the rounds, protested and tried to knock some sense into this bully. You think the moderator cares? I betcha he doesnt. Never takes the time to delete these posts no matter how many times u report abuse. On the other hand, if you post the names of websites that wanna help people for free or upload student-created material that affects his other businesses (residency_match i think), they will be deleted IMMEDIATELY!. u cannot post appli cantg uuuide's IMG friendly list's website name here. Each time i posted a free IM residency excelsheet link, it get's deleted within 5 min and then yu see residency_match advertize. Last year apparently a few PDs/PCs/Residents saw this crap and decided not to take in IMGs from the subcontinent area. Dunno how far it's true, but supposed to have happened. After that there was a huge Arab-Irani thing going on....
It is not about the moderator caring or not.... It is about legal issues... If he/she is allowing this kind of... let us hold all the people responsible..accountable for this! A public podium cannot be used to spread hatred against a particular community ... period! I have some extra bucks I saved from my applications... i didnt apply to some mad No IMG places... i can use that money to get this legal thing going!... Let us see where this goes!
Yes, it is high time the mods cared a bit for this forum. There is absolutely no control. samomcos, I think you should stop responding. Dont feed the troll!!!!
I think the mod/forum has tie-up with matcharesident which is why their ads are always present on the left side of the page. So they seem to be deleting all imgprep, residency_match and free list posts.
Best of luck people..and ignore those people/person. They are not worth anybody's time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »