Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plzzzzz give me advice for my questions - usmlepatient
i filed my case for permanent resident, my application is approved but i still didn't receive a GC,i am expecting my GC in 2 or 3 months. So what should i write in my application, pending application for PR or conditional PR.

next question is that i haven't applied yet because my recent lor for this yr are not uploaded. they received it on 19 august. hey are scanning 16 august today. so should i wait one or 2 days more or apply now with last year lors.

thanks i will appreciate your advice.
Yes write pending application for PR
thanks Dr****star

but i have 2nd question too regarding should i apply or wait for lors.
anyone else want to give his advice for my 2 questions.

any kind of advice plz.
somebody should give me advice for my 2nd question...........

"next question is that i haven't applied yet because my recent lor for this yr are not uploaded. they received it on 19 august. hey are scanning 16 august today. so should i wait one or 2 days more or apply now with last year lors". ?????????????
as ur application for PR is approved, u should chose permanant resident..if u write pending PR, they will think that u might not become PR.. so they will think before giving u an iv.. So if i was in ur place, i would write PR..thanks
and regarding lors,i think you should have applied reserving slots for lors...as they get scanned,they'll be added to your appl...
I think yopu should wait as even if u take the slot program wont get the msg that ur LOR are pending so they will review your application without that LOR
I had my greencard interview on August 31, 2010...one day before the opening of programs. It went well and my passport is still with them as they will have to stamp it with a one time entry to the US. When you reach the US, they will then mail the card itself to your mailing address there.

Despite this I still placed PENDING APPLICATION FOR PR. It pays to be honest. Really it does. I just explained the situation in my PS (one sentence I think). So dont you worry...you can change it in your profile status anyway once you get it. What Im going to do is when I get that stamp on my passport (in about 1 week more), I will change my status to PR.

I just feel like this is not the time to 'risk' lying. We have all gone this far and so just be patient. As a note, there were people before in the ECFMG certificate thread telling me to put ECFMG certified even though ECFMG has not updated my OASIS yet. Since I got my last score on Aug18, they said I should put August 2010 as the date in my CAF. When I finally got my certificate, the date was September 2010. Can you imagine how bad my reputation would have looked had I lied?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »