Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell? - glipizide
Dull day. Nothing at all. just reading the crap in the forum! What the hell, man? I personally don't believe any score, IV or rejection posted here! And definitely 271 is a bit over the top! I come from the best institute of India, and believe me I've seen lots of high scorers, but never a 271! It's a dog eat dog world, so very common for people to try to mislead others! Why fall for the trap? Nobody is here to 'reveal' anybody or to 'protect' anybody! We should be old enough to protect ourselves from such crap posts!
buddy 270 was acheived by many so don't be nervous i personally saw the report ( exam was given in US)
whatever glipizide, lets concentrate on out business. dont bother craps. al izz well Smile
hey what is the problem with 271.. now? it is possible! Why do u care?.. anywayzz what are your credentials? .. and what is the 'name' of the premier institute u belong to?

Anyways... Many people are 'indeed' revealing a lot of stuff here!... It is for your discretion and intellect that should filter it!

So Mr premier institute...( in India...???) As you are proud of your premier Indian institute (Which is a fact that cannot be verified!) (and We trust your words on that!)

We all trust the 271 .. too (Which also cannot be verified .. But take it on as a fact .. and Live with it.. Belonging TO a premier institute from India DOES NOT mean anything .. doesnt even mean You are a good doctor.. a credible one... Or even a doctor at all... We are all taking ur word for it! .. So Glipizide .. wait and market yourself as per American Standards..

Anywayzz How many 'premier' institutes in India are in top 20 med schools of the world?
Santhusen8,
May be there are lots of 290 plus as well! That's not the point! I said I personally don't believe such crap score reports posted here (or IVs or rejections), unless I know the person very well. I'm not nervous, believe me! I have 99 all three steps, no 270 plus though!
Neversaydie4,
How are you doing man? Dull day here. No new messages! Got something man? For better or for worse? I celebrate nowadays if I don't get rejection!
@glipizide - You have lot of misconceptions. 99/284 is the highest score this year from Delhi. And one of my best friends got 271. I am talking about step2. Step 1 highest I am not sure but in 2008 I know my junior got 268 and that too after the 2nd prof. And I hope you get a lot of IVs. You will surely meet many Indians with super duper scores there.

Also I know a person from JIPMER probably who got 281/99 in step1. We are not in that league but believe me many people are.
Kindlyassist,
The name of the institute is AIIMS. Don't believe me, I can do without it! But one thing beats me completely, why and whom are you defending so aggressively?
Moreover, such high scores are achievable in step2. But if someone gets 270 in step one thats the bigger achievement. Even Americans get a lot in 270 range. I have a friend applying for neurosurgery and his room mate had 279 in step2.
Hey, hey, hey guys,
Cut the crap folks! I didn't start the thread to invite another battle! Once again I am at liberty to believe what I choose to believe! And once again may be there are many 290 plus, I have nothing against them. But I choose not to believe it unless I see it or I know the person very well. You can not force someone into believing! that's all. Good luck
@glipizide - If you would have belonged to such a great institution then you must have heard such high scores. Seems like you are lying.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »