Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news good news 1st IV - asifali
congrats
congrats!!!!
did you apply for categorical or prelim?!
Medicine-king,
You are right! He is fake! But he isn't Jewish! He is a Pakistani. His name is G Hussein! Most hateful and manipulative person in the forum. He just comes here to mislead people with ten different IDs! Did I say, 'kindlyassist' is 'samomcos'? I wouldn't, because it would be an insult to intelligence of forum people!
I didn't get any IV guys. I was mocking and harassing this low life liar named 'samomcos' aka 'kindlyassist'!
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=532044
yeah...really he is a great fake person on this forum.. He has not get any msg from Hopkins and start faking that he got msg of interview.. Even I asked to post that msg , but still not and ran away some where....I was initially also surprised..I have also applied there and My credentials are also good with US citizenship.. and how can he got with 1 attempt in CS..IT s great AMG program..
Samomcos/kindlyssist,
Still talking to your attorney? No worry pal! Take your time before making a dozen other IDs. But you know what? I ain't going nowhere! So be careful next time.
I know that you are going nowhere and YOU wont change... So what do I do next..? See to it that you know what it means to meddle with things here in the US?.... You have misused this forum to spread serious threats... and I have done an online case filing with the FBI about this issue... also I have tried to pull out every message of yours which was offensive .. scanned them .. made PDFs and sent them through. IP addresses of the portals used to post can be easily tracked down.. So Not a biggy! I want justice ... again I am gonna fax the message I got in response to my online filing to this forum moderator and also have got an agent assigned to this case!
You expressed Anti-semitic and very religiously inflammatory messages.. and Also threatened many of us... Thats no way of behaving! SO let see where this goes.. ! Once I am behind something.. I get behind that target like if there is no world tommorrow.. Let us see Who is fake here!

Bravo! Well done with reporting! Now be a good Muslim and join me in the prayer for lost 4000 innocent souls by fundamentalists on 9/11! Will you?
No? Not very keen, I suppose? You will be screwed by FBI, you Taliban; not me! Get it, birdbrain?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »