Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need urgent help please - tiredman
i ask my medical school about MSPE,and there answer that they do not know what it is or who to write it? so what can i do please(also i do not have dean letter) .please any advice
depend on which medical school/country u r from? is ur school familiar with this document? try to ask students from same school. over all, if u know someone in ur home country , write ur own letter and ask them to sign it. if u can't do anything, there is alway the option of u can't provide it on ERAS application. GL
hi smartnuero i am IMG from iraq and my brother go yesterday to dean office and ask them about MSPE,and they sid they do not know what it is, ?? ? ok can I call ERAS and ask them that my school will not send the MSPE???
explain ur school principal /dean about wat to write in dean letter. and tell them its necessary for u to apply here.
man!! u are tired already ....don't be.
its hard to get MSPE , ask ur brother to ask them for DEAN'S letter (not MSPE) , and use it. it will work. don't worry MSPE means nothing for IMG ,its mainly for sake of completeness. it carries more weight for AMG. GL
HI smartnuero
realy i am tired ,i spent whole life reading and working?i am tired from sending paper her and there (man= made of papers =birth and death certifcate).simply the life =paper
Its ok buddy!! we are all one same boat. hopefully one more step and life will get better. hang in there Smile
Hey tiredman, you started the battle, you are already in the middle, so i am sure you did not start to give up on the way. Energize yourself. Remember Darwin-you will have to be fit to survive. Give your best try!!
hi botoxbeauty
why i am tired. old img >10 yrs .2 yrs house officer in surgery department, 5 yrs as resident in board of surgery in my country ,after i finish the board i said with myself at last i will get some rest after this difficult life ,2 yrs as specilized surgeon in my country. after that i came to USA, i start from 0 point,now i finish all my exam with good score ,hoping returne to medical field ASA ,but problem my application incomplete ,2 lor not uploaded till now (i think it will uploaded in the end of sept), no letter of dean or MSEP..................and happy EAD to all kind doctors in this fourm
MSPe is useless for IMGs. It is as good as toilet paper, so do not worry about it. Programs do not even care to read MSPE for IMGs. It matters only for AMGs. So relax.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »