Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's taking the exam in the coming 2 month? - climber1
hey guys,,
shanma ...welcome...
just wanna ask ..when is it good to take nbme
even am done with kaplan q bank 2 times online ..and now uw online with some practiing some of it offline before,..i never took a diagnostic test through all my preparation
...just afraidSmile
my exam is at the end of nov
whwn do think guy i have to take nbme and which one to start with?
thx...
I am joying your club as well. Took NBME4 and the result came out horrible. But I am working on my weak points now, and trying to do second time UW.
Hope it will help. Don't want to postpone my test, really tired already. But working hard to do my best.

Best of luck to everyone,
L.
Count me in guys!
Will take it this falltime for sure!
Dont have much time to stay online vvvv short on timings!
GL everyone!
I'll check forum every 2 days!
hey luckyflower...welcome... and lovestest...let us work hard
Hi climber,
Thanks.
Re: NBME, most ppl recommend 4-6 to assess urself. Form 1-3 are for reviewing or practicing purpose. In my opinion, I'd like to save form 6 & 7 for taking only a few weeks b4 exam. ( I was forced to buy form 6 wt extended fb because at first I bought Step 2 CK form 4 wt extended fb by mistake.)
Since u've done Kaplan Q and exam is in 3 months, I think you should take one now to assess urself. Sometimes, we tend to focus more on areas what we think we're weak. But NBME can tell us what really needs more attention. ok?
Don't be afraid. They are big forces to work harder. Smile

@lovetest, look at my scores...horrible, too..let's work harder. Smile
thx shanma...but which nbme to start with do u think..?
i also wanna save 6 and 7 "Smile
shanma, thank you so much. I'm putting my heart into this test. This is my full-time job now.
Good luck to you,
L.
You're welcome, lovetest and climber.

@climber, in my opinion, I think you should start with 4.
5 is said to be harder. I don't want to be discouraged on the first test either.
Good luck!

Ps don't forget to eat well b4 and during the test. Treat it like the real one. Hypoglycemia and anxiety will affect ur performance. Smile
@ adrian; thanks.. btw i don't understand what u r saying abt yahoo Smile
GL to u too, have a great study time.

Guys , right now i'm near half of uw & doing physio now...will finish it today and shift to pharma Smile best of luck guys & thanks to climber for startin such a good thread. I hope it helps & motivate each other.
thx for u all...study hard...and let us push each other...and be careful also from wasting time on the net when you are trying to check in here...Smile and being distracted too much from studying,,,,no newspaper ..no checking emails....no online games
you can put ur progress at the end of the day ...or after couple hrs of studying...or stimulating or teasing us by learning some new concepts
it's only away to encourage each others....and to know i or you not alone,,,..actually its me ,the exam and you for now.Smile....
.keep it up and study hard guys ......and successs is our reward hopefully,
am out to complete uw block questions.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »