Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's taking the exam in the coming 2 month? - climber1
you are such a Charmer. From now and on, I am going to call you: Prince Charming. It's your new name, buddy. I see you all over the place, and your charm helps me to study. WInk Wink

Talk to you later, man
hi everyone, im back from my stalling time.. i miss you all.. we are getting bigger and bigger here, i like that, i feel like you guys are my support group...

adrian have a good rest. you keep on putting your charm to everyone.. CHEERS!!!

climber - thanx for the advise last time, never really thank you for that. i decided to do the uworld soon.. LOL Im the stalling queen....

to oxygen who is now nitrogen ... dont feel bad about it, i tried doing the offline uworld. it took me 2 days to finish a 40 item subject.. but well im still hoping for the best

and to everyone, hope we do well today.. Godbless
hi everybody,,,
just to let you know am hereSmile....going to finish block of uw...almost 7 hrsSmile

take care everybody
@ adrian, let's see if i kill pharma or it's gonna kill me ..lol Smile
i think u r the most energetic person i have ever seen in the forum... keep it up.
Hi climber

my exam is next month -----------ha ha Smile

reading FA < 2 nd time>
dear t,
are you dead yet..?
LOLOlololol....
I'm with my path... hasnt killed me yet.... tho it feels like that sometimes....! Keep the attack going....!

dear mad,
LOL! stalling queen LOOLOL!
yes yes this IS a support group... its more like rehab really.... USMLE Takers Anonymous..

dear stillclimbing,
you're leading the way my friend... feels like im doing UW with you..... wish they allowed a partner to take the test with you huh..?

dear rabitolol,
long time! good to see you here! happy FA to you....

dear luckflow,
still euphoric.....? lol!

dear lovefest,
gosh! all this open, in public, winking going on.... this should be illegal...! heheh!
btw, i hope you meant to say 'man' as a figure of speech too....
yes, this story is more complicated than it seems..... LOLOLOL!

goodluck to all you people....! STICK WITH IT... it all comes down to these last months...!

Cheers!
Adrian

hey i'm joining you guys too.. not sure when i'm finally gonna land up giving this blessed exam!!
Want to give it in a month, lets see

I spend most of the day doing questions now and keep an hr aside for goin through the notes i've jotted down from uw..its painful to realize how fast i forget Sad

goodluck to all of us!
dear thesahara,

welcome... you're gonna love USMLE Takers Anonymous.

(our charges are very nominal. conditions apply.)

goodluck! lol! im guessing u doing UW ...??

Cheers!
Adrian

ahahahaha,

Adrian, i'm done with uw, and made my ( not so ) little black book of notes!

I'm doing offline kaplan qs as practice for anat now coz i'm so bad at it Sad and i kinda remember most of the uw qs, dont know if i'm going in the right direction Sad

will start reading fa in a few days- for the 3rd time Sad(

what are you guys doing now? more qs or more theory?
dear thesahara,

more theory right now... still...!! LOL!

maybe you could try an nbme (u seem at the right stage for it) to assess how much of the anat theory is sinking in..... just a suggestion.....
(incase you're new here, you should know personally, even i would be wary of my own suggestions.......)

Goodluck with the kaplan anat....!

Cheers!
Adrian
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »