Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samomcos kindly assisting in Florida - asifali
Where is samomcos aka md83 aka michael swash aka kindlyassist? Gone to Florida to burn books? This is precisely the type of fanatic that do such things!
just checking
Nobody says anything here! Its a brother sister thing! Very common in our culture in Pakistan!
Fanatics? What about the people burning the american flag in Pakistan? Are they fanatics? Were the 9/11 hijackers fanatics?

2 questions easily answered with a yes or a no.
Of course they are fanatics and terrorists and samomcoses! They should be slaughtered down like pigs mercilessly! That's why I ask all muslims tp join in a prayer for 9/11 victims! Unfortunately nobody answers to that kind of thing! Most of the IDs in this forum are those of'samomcos' anyway!! Go and see many of them are probably celebrating secretly! These are the kind of people for whom whole world thinks every muslim is a terrorist!
Good. You will be welcome in America... you see, if more muslims were like you, the western society would acknowledge terrorism as a problem affecting all of us. Be vocal when you condemn those acts! We also condemn the unjustified use of force against innocent muslims.
sorry asifali but u r wrong, i`m praying for all 9/11 victims , and it was shamefull terrorist attack that all moslems r still suffering from it till now......................
i reassure u that the sick peolpe who did it weren`t moslems at all they were some brainwashed terrorists with empty poor souls...........
msamir,
Couldn't agree more with you. 100% ditto man! There are a few jerks in this forum who have repeatedly been kicked out by everybody and yet they come back with new IDs and start doing the same thing! This kind of person gives all of us a bad name. Just keep your eyes open and see this jerk 'samomcos'! He even lies taking God's name!! What kind of pig can do that?
SAMOMCOS=KINDLYASSIST=MICHEL SWASH=MD83

Sometimes he says he is Jewish and at other times he becomes an Indian! Why these two communities? Because these are the people he hates most! He claims he is a 'hijabi sister' and looks for female study partners! God knows why!?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »