Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many 1gle, 2ble n Triple 99 ..?? ANY GUESSs ?? - b2w
friends... where such a hue and cry is made about 99 99 99... I dont think so their are in majority .. but we are so much scared/anxious that we feel that they are in majority...

Every week , Hundreds of ppl tk the test round the globe... but if u check the average number of post on every Wednesday then at the max 3-5 ppl post.. so if their are more than 100 forum like this across the globe then their will be maximum 300 99.. among the thousands which apply...

right.. may be my approximations is wrong..?? can someone pls enlighten me.. and not only me but many of us who have the same dilemma..?
u r a jerking 2 worrying and mathing this thing,,,, hehehe.
tyro09 .. its not about worrying Dude.. its about facing the reality and knowing that where we stand.. I am planning to take my step 3 soon.. got 98 98 .. fresh grad.. got 1 paper..
was thinking where I stand among all...

cmon I am trying to tickle the funny bone... take it easy ..

but noone has time for this, I guess..?? guys.. do u all have NO Idea about this..??
Dude,

Mean of STEP 2 CK is 229 and SD is 23.....So there are 2.5% ppl who score more than 275 in Step2..( 229 + 2SDs)

So you can guess yourself.....

And stop starting threads like these.....
roger .. dude.. don't want to annoy anyone.. but at-least we should be knowing the competition right.. I mean who we are competing with... again.. thanks for your input.. appreciated..!!
Now that you are going crazy, let me tell you one crazy fact.

One renowned program last year invited 100 9999ers ONLY for 1st round of interviews

Another good program has his initial filter at 9999-87

This is how not being 99 effects you

I am not 99 and i wish I was. I would have had 1 interview by now in Psych Sad
99 is not as important as people play out to be. Having your step 3 in time is much more important. almost nobody cares for step 3 scores, but a complete residency application is what matters. yes there are programs that have filters for double 99, and there are many many double 99ers, but that doesnt mean that other's should loose hope. there are many places who do take in people with average above 90 scores. below 90 is definitely a problem though. This is coming from somebody who matched after interviewing at 16 places.
duloxetine

what you mean by "Having your step 3 in time is much more important. almost nobody cares for step 3 scores"?

so step3 is important or not?
9999 is not everythin , but its something

even if 9999ers get 1-2 iv more still we feel insecured. thats my point

both 99ers n non 99ers match
u r changing ur lines :-) Target .... ha ha ha... thanks for ur time buddy.

I agree with Duloxetine... That was my point.. 99 is NOT EVRYTHING.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »