Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Tyro09 - erg
Dear Tyro09,
Can you please stop flooding the Forum with crap?
Sorry, but it little annoying... at least to me...
erg frend i horroring and complimenting u for u's many many usefuling contributing flooding to the foruming but i still having to saying can u pleasing stfu? sorrying but u like a little smarta** unliking other dumases....hehehe atmosting i not talking about religioning and or shiteing liking that. i nono seeing ur posting theres.. does it meaning u liking and agreeing with that shiting.....dumas....stfu.
tyro09,

It was just a simple statement by erg. There is no need to get abusive. And, you have been overdoing it. It is fine at the start but you keep doing that, its not funny and beats the usefulness of the forum.
Erg is one of the most respected posters on this forum. So think twice before you abuse. Erg certainly does not agree with the religion crap being posted and I see no reason why he/she should respond to those posts. So please pay some respect and if that is not possible, then do not abuse. This is a forum for healthy discussions not vitriol and nonsense.
thanking u buddying frend. BUT 90 percenting of this foruming is crapping anywaying including oftening many timing crappy questioning of all kindings. i no abusing but only telling that u nono targetting one personiong. if u seeing no reasining to responding to those crappings i wondering why there is reasining to responding to my crapping. i free worlding we can asking free questioning that are fairing. simple questioning is why taking timing to responding to one craping when not responding to another real real crapping. and in same spiriting of fairing i asking u if u his/her spokenpersoning sincing i not seing the respected leadering themself posting that they agreeing or not agreeing to religious crapping. it is puring reteterical question. i nono thinking the person agreeing with that religion craping but i thinking what my pointing is....

a greating anon one saiding that "one personings sense is anothers nonsensing and one personings vitriol is anothers franking eyeopening questioning"...so i thinking it is all depedning on pursepection.

by the way the great anon is ME! hehehe .

having nice time frend. i hoping u seeing humor and sircacm..if nono i hoping tat u hopping off my postings....hehehe
dear tyro and Erg, both of you are my friends, like both of you guys.. please conclude it

@Erg, nice that u r back man, was missing u.. forum was not useful/pleasant without u..I will mail u the rest Smile)

@Tyro,dear, pls don't mind Erg's words, believe me, he is one of the most genuine people here, he rocks.. may be he was in serious mood.Smile) move on please.
now i is angry with u frend neversaydie4 bekus u hurted me. i also liking to moving on but i cannot seriously. i needing to matching elsewhering this yring to moving..but also more evening to moving locally i needing CAR. my tinboxing no passed inspecting and it smokinged liking chained smoker Sad
Tyro, u doctor smoking? u know it hurting. My 10 cents(for candy) ! LOL.. I enjoying ur posts until u getting a car. Smile don't being angry .
Thanks for your support and good words, dear Buddingdoctor and Neversay...
It is not about Tyro09 not getting it, he just chooses to be an asss...

Some people earn respect and will be remembered for what they did, but some will be remembered for what they said... Like that pastor in Florida. He simply could not do anything beneficial for the society (or for his own community at least), so he decided to get quick publicity by stirring crap around the world...

Just drop the subject please, it's not worth it.

P.S. Neversay, as you know, I never left the Forum. I was helping people offline (via e-mails), and just did not have much time here between my business, school, and research...
GL to all of us,
E.
erg,

I am the only one left the forum...I have now more interesting things in my life (LOL)

couple weeks ago neversay was asking me If I knew what you are up to. I told her you just had a blast with your 68 birthday going toward 69.

LOL... sometimes I feel like going for 69...
Good to hear from you.
E.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »