Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you also have the feeling that many people are? - hadeel
do you also have teh feeling that many people are lying about their cred, and everything else, becuase I don't know why medical graudates like to make each other feel bad. I can't believe the number of people having 99/99/ first pass, and I think that people who really got interviews will not talks about? what do you think?
I donot know. but all I am sure about is , I am thinking to withdraw because 99, 99, and fresh grads all over the place , at least the IVs which have come are a proof.
hehe
you are right dude
you will see 70% white lies and 30% distorted truth over here
about rejections people are usually honest, about credentials some are honest but not to the exact figure
about IVs so far i noticed only couple of guys are honest, those with st barnabas and guthrie IVs only.
and these smoke usmle, tyro9, dino etc are all u know hehehe its better not even to read the subject of their white lies
people who lie shows their weakness...
i meant smoke_mle,tyro09 and din108
the greatest ever ............... on this forum so far hehehehe

and yeah you are right that every 6th,7th guy seem to be a 99er but still if u count them, u will find very few over here on this forum, hardly a total of 100+ 99s over here
so every one isnt a 99 and those with low scores stand a good chance of getting IVs
Wait till this doof comes back with a new ID... Don't worry guys, you won't miss him/her for too long... Infact by now he would have already thought of a new ID...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »