Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OASIS & Pass/Fail..is there any... - rahat3256
OASIS let me register again after the scores being reported, it means i have failed, but is there any chance that OASIS has got some mistake with particularly my id?? i mean do you guys have any idea like this?? any instance you have?? please let me know. i need to pass the exam.
Hey
I have not heard of anyone who has been in that situation. When I checked oasis the score was reported and when I tried to sign up again for step1 it indicated that I had already passed this step. You should get scores via mail in about 2 days after they have been reported if you are in US. I did yesterday. If you did not pass do not be discouraged. Best thing I have ever done is studied with someone. Made the world of difference to me and also concentrated on my weak points. GL and do not give up.
hello Ben

thanks a lot, i am outside the US, it will take atleast 12/13 days to get the score by mail, but so far i understand i have failed. this was my bad luck. will start again....keep in touch..bye
Hi Rahat

I heard about only one such case and wish second be you but my sincere advice is just take it as a marathon and do not get depressed.There is no need getting disappointed.Rather I will suggest take your books and start reading them again.By my experience I will only suggest do not read too much.Just read to an extent which you can retain with concept.Better way is to discuss with someone.Read good books which are exam.oriented.Good luck.Soon you will get "rahat"
hi nasir
thank you so much for ur very nice advice, i will follow. things are getting better, i will start studying again soon.
hi rahat

I hope you got all the energy to start again, one never loses as long as we never give up.
Good luck rahat!
hi teresa

thank you very much for ur words, i have started again...lets hope for the best..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »