Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested in doin observership in wayne state? - boss007
Hi guys.I am scheduled to do a one month observership in wayne state univ in month of october.But i might have to back off because I have something else workin out at a different place.If anybody is interested to take up my position please contact me at cooldoc12 or on this theard.I spoke to the administrator in wayne state univ and she is comfortable with this arrangement.It is a paid observership which will cost you 1500$(thats the same amount that i paid to the university)
its an IM observership
I´ll take it and refund you $150
This thread is SCREAMING SCAM SCAM SCAMSmileSmile
had to pay hard earned money for this observership,but due to change in circumstances I may have to back off.So i am lookin for somebody who can pay me the whole amount.
And cafe,please visit wsu website .Go to the IM residency page and go to the observership link,call up the administrator for urself and find out about the amount and any other stuff,if u have doubts.
I´m offering you a 10% refund in this economy. At least you will get something. I don´t think I´m being unfair here.
You should also consider that you are giving people a very short notice.
I would really test the legitimacy of this claim...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0keK61iPYo
If anybody is interested,please do mail me,I will give the contact number of the administrator.U can speak to her directly.
anybody interested??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »