Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested in doin observership in wayne state? - boss007
observership in october, LOR gets uploaded in november ......... too late my friend.

What do the 1500 bucks include other than hanging around with doctors ? Any meals ? Accomodation ?
1500 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this forum is getting crazier day by day
it might be late to upload the lor to eras,but the observership might help in gettin an iv at wayne state.I took up the spot at that time with that intention.
regarding what else the money provodes-u probably would get to eat food as u will be allowed to attend morning reports and noon conferences.But u will not be provided an accomidation.That u got to search for urself.
1500 $ + what you have to pay for accomodation and dinner just to have a 20 - 30 % chance of getting only one IV ................. OMG ................ This world is so unfair !!
gegamushroom-well the point is how desperate ru to get into wayne state univ for residency.I certainly am.Being among the faculty and residents during obs tenure might provide a small or may be a big chance of getting an interview there.I certainly wanted to take that chance.But as an fmg on tourist visa,i unfortunately have got some other issues to deal with.Hence i am thinkin of backin out.
boss007, I was told they no longer offer observerships or externships. I applied in April and that was the response I got in August. which WSU hopspital are you referring to? did you apply through the GME? I didnt know you had to pay.
my application was in IM too.
http://intmed.med.wayne.edu/education/index.php
Please go this page.At the bottom there is link to Observerships.Also u can call Ema Samulski,who is the manager of education.Her name is also mentioned in the same page on the right column.
oh i see. I went through Sinai grace. anyway, i no longer need the observership. thanks.
Are you going to take me up in my offer? I´m helping you out here, man!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »