Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Step 1 study partner - mike59
Try to find a serious study partner in Boston area for step 1 .

No Asian ladies please .

email me: meandyouinboston

Regards
Mike
Haha, why? 90% Indian ladies I know got 90s.
i think he just wants to flirt around with girls
he s not serious about usmle exam
may be a old graduate
this is not a dating website he should understand
this email address sounds pathetic ad desparate.
I said no Asian women means I do not want to date . I had a bad experience with a lady and just want to study , I know who I am and please do not judge me. This is so ugly that a person who claims is a physician accuses others based on their ad. Get a life and come here to study not judge other people. I am a Harvard Post doc and have my own busy life with tons of work, two of ladies from china wasted my time and changed their mind even before we started , aslo one of them did not know anything about usmle, so Benu! and Carol how a peson wants to date here while says no Women and trust me I just want to Study.
But dont generalize things by saying Asian Ladies!!!!!!just because you had a bad experience with some people at least not in the public forum.. Longwood area is like United nations with people from all over..And im sure no one is wasting their time there!!!!!!!!!
Hi Mike, I am a Harvard Postdoc too and just like you, loaded with a lot of work. I studied alone, so did my former classmate. She scored 97, and I 91 in step 1. We are both females from Asia, to be more specific, from China. I knew little about USMLE too before I started.

The point I wanted to make is, just like Ps07 said, don't judge all Asian ladies by certain people's behaviors.

And for your info, there are several study groups going on in Longwood area. It is a good way to study in group. I wish you good luck in finding a good study partner.
Hey Danille,Im in longwood area too.Can you tell me more about the Study group please...Im still struglling with Step 1.
I am not in any group, since I couldn't afford the time and effort. But sure I can ask my friend for the info. Since I am Chinese, so I may only be able to give you info about Chinese study group. Will that help you too?
hmmmm.... Sad that you had a bad experience, and sad too that you generalized, but just so you'd know, I was in Boston, for nearly 5 months, really keen to study with someone, i even visited harvard campus sometimes, just hoping to run into someone, and during those days, I did see your request for a SP, but honestly, your email address made me flinch. perhaps we are given to appearances, sure, but part of it is because we all defend ourselves - from wasting time, being used, just about anything!
So, when you dare to put on an appearance, be brave enough, and mature enough to take it all in the stride. You'd understand for sure, people like me and Carol, may have had bad experiences with phony email addresses before generalizing too. Needles to say, in such cases, one would rather be safe than sorry.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »