Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anyone applying with many attempts ? - mr.epi
Just wanted to see if there are more people out there applying with lots of attempts, maybe we can be a source of support for each other.
Yes I am. Old grad, lots if attempts but has not lost hope. Stupid of me.
i can relate with you , its very hard but you always have to maintain hope. can we stay in touch thru email oq3210 .. take care
passed exams on 1st attempt...but it took me a while to get through med school....poor academic record...may i join this group as i need a lot of support!
where did you go to school terry_ghand?
india
why do u ask mr. epi?
I have multiple attempts on Step 1 and 2. Passed CS on 1st attempt, though. I'm a 2008 grad and a US citizen. This will probably be my last go through the Match. With so many applicants and so few positions, it's hard to believe I can be competitive with such a black eye on my application. Wish I could be more supportive. I've written one hell of a personal statement this year. I can only hope that allows a program to see beyond my scores and attempts. If programs honestly do take the time to investigate applicants, then it would stand to reason that one of us would get an interview. After all, it is not like we can go back and change the past. I haven't even been offered a single one. It would be reassuring to those of us in this situation if someone could step forward and share a success story and not just give us a motivational speech.
techgeek, have u thought about taking step 3?
to:terry_ghand--- I was just asking in general .

to what specialties has everyone mostly applied to , I applied to mostly FM in hopes they are not that competitive. Has anyone had the opportunity atleast to get an Interview??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »