Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies to all dosa demons! - glipizide
My sincere apologies for overreacting last night after getting rejected by MSU! I've forgotten all about it now. Let us all just look forward! Don't get upset by the 'Dosa Demon' thing! You guys make fun of North Indians all the time; I heard some even say if you see a snake and a North Indian, kill the North Indian first!! This is my little tribute to my friends on the south! He,he,he,he!!
if you see a snake and northi indian kill the north indian first , vow thats really funny and iam hearing it for the first time
no need to appologise
i heard
when you see a snake & a north indian, assume that there are 50 south indians nearby
you just don't see them in dark
so shoot all over chances are you will get few si & a snake
oh ok i think the disco is going to begin now , south and north fighting
LOL @sunny80.. ha ha ha.. no offense btw, I am not from North or South either..Smile
wat r these posts you guy's are sick , we are all indians we come here to make our dream and now you put our image in this forum ,
@medicine11 dont encourage this kind of things
agree with swathi, how does it matter, where from we are.. what we are doing is all thats important.
@swathi i am not encouraging , i just want to have some fun to see how these guys fight over here
so its ok when they do it
thats what we call reverse descrimination
just look at resident origin when pd is si
kudos to sunny
totally agree with swathi, we are all indians, forget india, why don't you guys think for a second may be they all ( the residents) had good credentials........? and it's a coincidence that all are from india or south india to that matter....is that impossible?????

no , it is possible.

even i am hearing for the first time about that north indian joke. No body wants to kill anyone.

so don't encourage abuse, whether it is for americans or indians or to any other human being, after all, all of us are first human beings and everybody here have one thing in common ...the dream of residency in USA. Try to help others if possible, if not, do a big favor by not hurting any other person.

All the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »