Getting them Ivs
Bcos it's living in denial
Same problem you have here
Ladies, Lots Hav changed after you
Graduated one century ago
So STOP! ENOUGH!!

Gummy has spotted real TRUTH
To moofmonster:
I do not know where you come from or what you are doing, I feel you are too rude or too arrogant. I do not have an intention to bad-mouth you; good luck!

To harmless:
I am very prod of you, there are too many story about the old IMG who finally got into program even without sleeping with PDs. please do not lose your heart, keep trying. even though you are old IMG, you have a lot of experiences which young graduates do not have. I think finally you will get there. all my best wishes for you.
To all

Thanks so much. Lets work on it....
A Realistic Means of Getting a Residency (38,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

RATINGS of all USMLE courses and also FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery*.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Obama Care and Residency Positions- AAMC and USPHS Publications

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Surgical assistantships via scholarships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

Other categories: Caribbean graduates and working mothers receive special advice to conquer the USMLE steps and achieve the network needed for residency…

*USMLEs: See above. More about the convenient course that is ‘Reinventing the way that we that teach traditional medical education…’ and how you should please avoid those “BIG NAME “ USMLE programs that …offer- NO TRUE " CASH- GUARANTEE.. in OTHER WORDS, IN PLAIN ENGLISH THEIR BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IF THE STUDENT FAILS, THEY WILL NOT REFUND A DIME, PERIOD (THEY JUST LAUGHED AT YOU IF YOU REQUEST YOUR MY MONEY BACK AFTER FAILING WITH THEM-VERY RUDELY AT THAT...)..SO NOW I ASK YOU, WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD THEY CARE IF YOU PASS OR FAIL--I.E., THEY ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY before YOU EVEN START THE COURSE!!! ok, so they let you RETAKE the course...and so you sit in for free in the lectures--BIG DEAL...as it is not costing them an extra dime to do so, and WHY WOULD YOU RETAKE THE SAME COURSE THAT LED YOU TO A FAILURE THE FIRST TIME???
Good moms, great guts, strong spirit!
Did she succeed?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »