Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rejected after inviting to interview - pad
I had a recent experience with a program where I was invited to interview. I called and they gave me a confirmed date. In a later email the same day they replied they have denied me an interview. Has anyone had a similar experience ? is this reportable in any way?
dude, that sucks! chin up, u will more IVs.
borderline personality program
be positive ... such programs dont deserve you ... u ll get a better call.
pad, forget that fukked up program. its a shame that they will not even honor their commitment (even assuming the made a mistake extending in the first place). speaks a lot of the program. dont worry, may be it was for good. u will thankfully not be a resident with a gutter pd like that. good luck.
Sue them !!
Which program and specialty? Depends, some call more applicants and then decide they do not need so many.

Some rare cases, they might have contacted some places that you may have mentioned in your CAF and if they are not for real, they do not want you. Some even report you to ECFMG.

If you do not mention the program name, hard for anyone else who had that same experience to post anything here. GL
borderline personality program ---------------->>>> hilarious!!!
it could've been a mistake.

I had a confirmed date with a program and then they sent an email saying there were no more interview slots available. I sent an email to make sure this wasn;t a mistake and it turns out IT WAS!

contact them to see what's happening
don worry friend..better things lined up...hell with them...how can they not stay committed to a confirmed date...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »