Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 1 - rahat3256
hello

is ther any chance that i will pass the exam second time, i have failed first time, plss advice...what should be the way to pass the exam in next 4 or 5 months..thanks
do 4000 Q & know how they can be solved & why did you did them wrong if you did them wrong .
hi rahat, if you failed the first time, i think your score report will let you in on your weak areas as well as your strong areas. It is the standard to start with your weak areas. When you do this, take a long test - the more questions the better. when you review the test, do not go to the next question till you are sure you understand the first one. believe me, if your concepts of say, calcium metabolism are not clear, you may have to read the entire physio and it may take a day or two to really understand - but you'll learn the core part, and you'll never forget. so dont aim at revising books cover to cover, but at going really deep into your weak areas. even if you end up studying only 25% qs, you'll know them well, and will be able to apply concepts in the real exam.
benu & rftr....

thank you so much for your replies, i will follow ur advice.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »