Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terxas tech El Paso??? IM - noorinut
Hi any one got interview from El Paso.......
Any body know about the program.............
anybody?????
any one knows this program????
plz
come on guys ........i have no idea about this program .........anyone plz help
i got an interview call from there.did u get it too.we can prepare for the interview together.
the city is small and nothing there, the prog is average
GL
Hi free_thinker
can you please tell me about the program........do they give prematch?
what do they ask during interviews???any medical questions???
would you mind sharing your credentials? I applied and havent heard back....
I got an interview too, I want to prepare for the interview. Can you please reply me
i had IV there last year. border of mexico/ texas. mexico side i was told is not safe so dont cross! i had IV w/ PD and 2 residents. PD had medical questions. will give you a case. discuss the Dx and treatment. we were 4 candidates. 2 were randomly selected to interview w/ Chairman of the dept. / former PD who also asked a bunch of medical questions. day started w/ AM conference with the residents then IV, then lunch followed by noon conference and tour of the hospital. out by 3pm. be prepared in the morning. most of us did not have breakfast. turns out they do not offer breakfast! we ate at lunch and we were so hungry by then :-)

nice program. mostly latinos even the staff. you have the edge if you speak spanish since it is conveniently located next to mexico. they see a bunch of interesting cases because of that. they offered mostly prematch last year and i believe even a year before that. i had IV in Nov last year but i know people who had IV in dec/jan last year were cancelled by the program so a lot got mad from this forum! so be sure to schedule early in the season.

i had a good IV but did not rank them coz of the location and some personal issues. overall, nice experience! Good Luck!
I took step 3 long time ago. Which books should i read now to prepare for the medical questions. what kind of medical questions do they ask. Can you please reply me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »