Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accomodation during iv at Little Rock, AR - isha13
Does University of Arkansas provide accomodation at Markham Suites, free of charge?

Thanks!
isha13 i'm sorry i dont have answer to you question, i'm waiting to hear from them.Can you please share your credentials ( 3 digit scores please) thanks.
arkansas doesnt give iv based on your scores! its your entire profile that is looked at..having said that doesnt mean i am a low scorer either..

Cheers!
thanks for you reply and good luck for your interviews..
i am sorry..it might sound rude..but I think thats all I know of..

Thanks for your wishes and Good Luck to you as well..
is this IM?
the look who is ur contact !
@isha - yes they will pay for the stay at Markham Suites and will book it for you also. At least that is what the coordinator told me. You have to indicate whether you want a room the night before and also if you will attend the pre interview dinner with the residents. When is your interview?
@borntodie - my creds are not double 99s either but I have lots of publications, higher degree in US, obsie 9 months, green card. Hope it answers your query.
Thanks isha for your wishes and i understand that. motherteresafan thank you very much. Reason to ask about credentials is only to weigh one's realistic chances in that program, and i agree that it is the whole profile plus luck that matters. Good luck to all of us and may we all achieve what we desire. Amen!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »