Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calling up programs - qwery
say someone been playing with your email inbox and your myeras messages, then you would have to call up programs to check the status of your application, how would you go about putting it in a manner that sound non-idiotic?
generally not a good idea to call them up for status updates. But I guess you can say in your email that my email account was deleted and all of messages on ERAS were deleted. Or just be honest and say look someone was messing with my count and I would like to know if a decision had been made on my application
ok stop viewing and put some answers
well.... I can't think of one!

but your messages are still on myeras site right?
thanks hopefulapplicant2011, the thing is its still early in the review process so i am a bit reluctant also
if not. I don't know how to disclose that and no sound VERY unprofessional.... maybe a computer virus?
not the ones i would want to see only a few rejections which i myself deleted qwerty2011
Kind of tricky situation. You have to take a risk. Let ECFMG know whats going on and then take the risk and let the programs know whats going on. Did u check your deleted emails in deleted folder ?

If you know who did that , report him to the authorities. Talk to the lawyers for your cause and stop putting tough msgs here. No one here is an expert. Good luck
hahahaha that's a bit far fetched sandybau007, i only need to know if i have an iv and for me to schedule that iv and attend
qwerty2011 this computer virus seems to be very selective hahahahahaha ahem its no laughing stuff for me, anyway why would i think this in the first place, that someone is playing with my eras and email inbox since i still receive messages of rejections and all?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »