Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM HELPFUL!!!!! I can prove it...... - hanna123
See? Today, I distracted you guys from the fact that it's been a slow day and provided oodles of scandalous gossip and entertainment Tongue

GL everyone!!
Thank you Hanna, I had a good time, hehehe
That, I agree with Smile)
So you were spewing all those racist comments?

What a low life....
hey, ur powers of observation are poor moofie .... that's 'samomcos271', presently posting as asifali...
Looks like I jumped the gun.... apologies...
accepted! now quick, make a ruckus and post ridiculous messages so I can have a moments' respite Tongue
Liar! Was the "advice" you gave me on dating also fake?? Did you waste my money by suggesting some other fine place instead of BK? I cannot believe my eyes. Are you even real, or just a sick computer program created by a mad scientist?? hehehe
Hanna 123 ::: One thing abt u is commendable - U won't let go ..... U have the IVs.. If u don't have much work today go out somewhere .... Do something ... buzz me when u get an IV and I will become more jeaolous ;-)
Smile 'sick computer program created by a mad scientist' ... i dont think she is a virus ... i think she is the moderator of this forum faking ivs misguiding people and misguiding tyro on his love efforts for fun Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »