Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st mary and elisabeth fm chicago - tireddoc123
any of you guys hear from this program. no response from them. any help pleaes

my creds
91/89/pass/91 greencard
got rej yesterday..
Sorry to hear that cinnamon. i have sent out 85 applications and one interview in st josephs . the reason i aske about this program is cause all of these hospitals are under one umbrella and i applied to all of them.
anyone get interviw there?
I got iv from there for FM. Scheduled on the Nov 30th. I'm from a spanish south american school.

No restrictions for practice in CA.
ozpy
hey congrats. can you tell me when they sent out invite to you? i dont understand your last line can you explani? ca is for california? thanks and if you dont mind can you tell me your creds?
yea they are all under one umbrella- resurrection or somethin..Got rej from st.jospeh as well..
Yeah st francis rejected me, westlake also
CA stands for California. I don't have umbrella issues because I did med school in South America.

I got the invite on the 2nd monday of september. That was my first iv. They only call residents as far as I know
i think i phrased it wrong when i meant umbrella i meant that alot of the programs are under one name like resurrection which has alot of hospitals like saint mary st francis west lake west suburban.

i dont understan what "they only call residents" means. can you explain?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »