Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ophthalmology guys--Gether here - pdo
Let us console each other
Ahoy there,
Shipwreck alert! Abandon the ship! Women and children first!! Any news, captain? Nothing here!! Just deep blue water all around here!!
Nothing here to report, well besides rejections Smile
Now that we have 'gethered' here and consoled each other, what's next?
hey eyeordie - what is your "plan B"?
Applying next year to some realistic disciplines!! I am NOT taking PGY1 in any case! I'll be screwed both ways! How about yours?
This thread is a joke right?
So for no IV here--all rejections-- I too am planning for next year
hey guys - I will go forward with PGY-1 in 2011 and then apply again next year for ophtho, IM cat and possibly PhD. No iv's yet, its a tough one! Good luck to you al this week.

@Eyeordie - why would you not do PGY-1?
I am confused about PDs selection criteria. We all here, i am sure have excellent credentials. Can we write few lines about our professional background so as to come to some conclusion as to why we are rejected IV calls. Let me begin with my self first-----
I am a FMG, Green card holder,US experience of about one and half year as extern,Two US LORs, Residency in Ophthalmology (in my country), fellowship of one and a half year in retinal surgery, solid research background with 5 publications and many oral presentations --all in Ophthalmology besides ECFMG certified.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »