Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need a tutor and a coach - surgery99
Hi

I need a tutor for step 1 soemoen that can help me tay focused and motivated and answer some questions or at least test me once in while.

willing to pay Smile

or evena study partner, iwas off skype for a while b/c of some personal issues but the peopelio studied with before if you are still interested im back online

i hope to take the exam mid december, delayed once a gain!!!!!!!!!!!!
try www.usmlerescue.com maybe you can find a SP there. usmlerescue also has a free step1 evaluation exam.
ok thanks
Send me an e-mail on usmleacer
Lets see if we can reach some sort of agreement
Hello,
 We are doing online courses for USMLE step-1, 2CK and CS for the last 10 years.
All live lectures with animated slides, with MCQ .
Latest way of preparation
For further details visit our website "mediclassonline.com" or contact directly on mediclass.online.
           For a live free demo please come on skype with my ID: “drkhan58". 
Under the supervision of usmle qualified teacher
                    Thanks and good luck             Dr. Khan

Hey,

I would love to help ya. I recently took step 1 got my score on 10/13/10. I scored 244/99. I used 3 sources:

-Doctor's in Training 2010---3 weeks
-USMLE world/ KAPLAN Qbank---4 weeks on each
-First Aid 2010 ---final 2 weeks I kept reading this as it was my bible along with DIT supplemental notes

Prep time: 3 months

It was more than enough to come out of that exam feeling confident that I did well. It is a very reasonable and fair exam if you study hard and do as many practice questions early in your prep. Of course there is going to be approx. 8-10 quest a block that are pretty tough questions and those if you can eliminate you have a chance. There are some really basic simple questions that you should never second guess yourself as well.

I can offer you help and guidance as all this information is really fresh in my mind. You can email me at manaidol2323

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »