Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ecfmg certification & dhl account - sunburn
hi every1! wud like to open an dhl account, so that ecfmg might send the documents via express mail. any1 who has done that be4? any idea how this works? i really hope u guys can help me!!! thanks so much in advance!!! Smile
any1?
I created a fed ex and sent a fax to ecfmg with account no on it and i made phone calls to ecfmg to send form 327A to college only through FED EX bt out of all dis dey sent documets in normal post.So dont keep much hopes on it.
really??? oh, shoooot... sorry to hear that, resident_11! thanks 4 ur post. any1 with better experiences?
one of my friend got a ups account.. she got her doc in school within 4 days...

i tried to get a dhl acccount.. i was so unsuccessfull.. i bought a ticket number a prepaid one.. and they totally rejected it... well i wasted around a month for this stupod stuff..

if u r in us.. with a us credit card number with a us address.. go for a fedex account. and fax them ur number...... and call them after a day.. they will send the doc through fedex for sure.....

hope this help....
usually ecfmg sends the certificate by express mail. I got mine 2 days after
thanks, guys! appreciate your help! unfortunately, i am not in the us in the moment but in europe... i will give it a try with the ups or dhl account. have to do the verification process in the whole, which is to say getting my med school to verify everything... so it will probably take a while... hopefully, i will be done by february 15th. thanks very much! good luck to you!
I received my certificate via fed-ex, I didn't pay for that, and I live in Moscow, so you don't need to open any accounts in dhl or fed-ex.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »