Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my inbox has many messages! - tyro09
thats bekas I never deleted any of the them!! hehehe. however no new ones..
Mine too tyro. Long time no see where ya been?
littleone, how are u doing? i have been buzy but was buzzing around the forum even a couple of nights ago. but not complaining at all about silent inbox. its the laws of average, and i am not rajinikanth (do u know him?). hoping that 8-9 good ivs shld result in a match.
U got good calls already tyro u r gonna match. Btw who is he? Should I know him? I had attended my first interview last Friday. It was fun though I seriously think I don't stand a chance there. Hehe anyway life has been boring in west coast. No sun for 3 days.
oh well, i am waiting for nov 1. surely, i will then hear frm hopkins, yale and harvard. dont know dr.rajinikanth!! surely you are not indian, so you are excused. hehehe.

gl with the interviews.
hey tyro..... howyabin? the quiet is giving me a headache! I just googled Rajnikanth.. I was expecting him to look like Tom Cruise Tongue
Hopkins, Yale and Harvard...forget it, i already pre-matched at all 3 places (doing 3 years in each), and they have place for just 1 idiot at a time... Tongue
Tyro i m not Indian u get that right Smile Harvard Yale and Hopkins? they are not even on my top choice list. I will pass even if they give me prematch hehehehe.( I have gone nuts with this interview process.)
Btw I googled ranjinikanth. Why I think his pic matches with ur Id tyro? Hehehehe
question tyro09 and hanna123 - what makes this hospitals superhospital and famous, the names i suppose are for the universities and medschool, but are their hospitals super like their universities, and if so would you enlighten me on such (no offence any hospitals)
so tyr09 you sleeping or what
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »