Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any IV in Cali.......?????? - docx
@ mdwife I agree with you regarding the FM programs will be sending IV in Nov.
@cons1000 maybe you passed the first filter and they are reviewing the rest of ur application.
you will hear from them soon.
Any updates????????
Ucsf Fresno ob -iv uci ob- rejection
Congrats littledoc, are you a OB applicant?
I got reject from Kern-UCLA IM a couple weeks ago..thats it!
thanks docx. i hope i will get ivs
Don't let less scare you, either he/she is a liar or their friend who supposedly got an interview at USC is a liar. They have not invited IMG's yet and no way one with an 85 and only Step one would get one. They are very competitive and now with new hospital tough for AMG too.

California is very tough for any IMG except maybe for some small community programs like Kern in Bakersfield or UCSF Fresno, these have many IMG but with very good scores.
I was talking about IM in the above post, maybe more places in California possible for IMG with high scores in FM or Psych too, Southern California and Los Angeles are VERY hard for anything.
@theman

please sir what u mean by "California is very tough for any IMG except maybe for some small community programs like Kern in Bakersfield or UCSF Fresno, these have many IMG but with very good scores."

you need good scores to get iv at kern and ucsf fresno? like how good?
I m an IMg I applied both Ob and IM. I got a call in UCSF Fresno and have attended mine last week. I m 99er with no visa issues. I have my friend who got calls from Cali FM programs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »