Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tackling long questions: strategy - hope41
Can we share ideas on how to tackle long question on the exams . we all know that time management is key on the exam and long question can ruin your chances.

Most people say read , the last line , get an idea of what they want , before proceeding to read the text of the Q. can that reduce the time spent on long question. ?
You guys dont have time problems or no one is interested
dear hope41 if you have kaplan q book they have some test taking strategies in it...hope this helps.
Hi hope41 to be true tr r no short cuts.
what u r suppose to do is practice more n more q that will increase yr speed.
read fast first just remember +ve findings n in most cases u will able to ans fast.
but true, more u practice more fast u can do in exam.
n abt last line i wont do that because it is fatal.just do more q that's it. good luck
hi i am interested skype dr.fanu123
I suggest focusing on Physical exam and lab findings especially ones in bold letters in books like MTB.......therein lies the subtle differences between related diseases like the different groups of glomerulonephritis
Thanx guys for everything, still screwed up on timing. I score about 15% more in untimed mode than when solving in timed mode. Presently doing Kaplan Q bank
agree with amlee and drshah.You gotta practice.Its doable.
but do read the whole Q once again after reading the Physical finidings and the last 2 -3 lines.
rimantidine how r u..............best of luck in everything
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »