Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any low 99-er with interview yet?? - asifali
Friends,
Just curious to know if any low 99-er, I mean three digit score being in the 250-260 range got any interview this year?? So damn competitive these days!! Only if you have 271 or above, you stand a chance!! Don't think I am talking about samomcos!! What a group of paranoids??!! Just wondering what these losers with 260 plus/99 will do this year??!! So sad!!
He,he,he,he!!!
Men, are you crazy, when 250-260 became low 99?! Everything which is more then 240 is high!
Don't listen to people in this forum, it is very easy to write whatever you want here.
So true, Asif! My scores 268/267/269.......just got 11 interviews so far!! Only three prematch offers from low profile places like Harvard, Hopkins, and Yale!! What do I do? Feeling like a complete loser!! Why didn't I get 271??!!
I know the pain, ckkillah! Don't accept prematch from Harvard MGH. Very mediocre program!! So many of my friends interviewed there! They have 290 plus scores though. Most programs have set a cut off of 271 this year!! Tough luck!!
I have 99/229 step 2, and I have 1 IV. If I would younger I would have more. But I studied just 3 months for this test not 1 year, and I have experience, experience, experience...
I have low 97 low 98! studied for 3 months first test, for ck did not studied only did uworld (i was working, never took time off in order to get a super 270

I have 5 surg ivs.. so, I think it is possible.
Kristina and Margarita,
I am talking about 99-ers. Not 69-ers like you losers are! I am a 69-er too, and I have 9 interviews as well! I was just worried about these poor 260plus 99-ers. That's all!!
PS: Do you know samomcos by any chance? He,he,he,he!! She is a girl like you two are!! He,he,he,he!! Are you hijabi as well?
asifail, i know samomcos, she said she was ur mom, and yes she's hijabi as well u effin Douche
Alisfali : I'm sorry, I don't know what a hijabi is...Please let me know if I can do anything for you, you seem like a very sad and frutrated person.

God bless you
i got 6 ivs and i am img and low 80s , i think u guys r losers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »