Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my score 215/90 - ody30
I would like to, of course, but I'm not a 99er, so I am sooooo happy with this result. Got 91 in step1 and done with CS. Studied for 6 months and asked for 3 weeks off before exam to fully concentrate. I really thank this forum for the huge info, everybody talk about UW wich is the most helpful tool in my opinion,but dont stop visiting this forum and take notes from important subjects the same way we do with UW. I used to come here every day and look for spartans1 qs and took notes of his explanations...guys beleive me that helped me A LOT. Same with forever07, I made notes of "every one of his discussions".
I used kaplan "2006 edition"...MTB MTB MTB and UW UW UW....did nbme1-510...did not do 2,3,4...uwsa was so devastated b/c got 207 or 209 (cant remember) 3 weeks before exam,so from there I worked my weak areas over and over.
The exam covers everything, no matter how much time u spend, the most important is to focus on concepts. I had many similar questions about a topic asked in a different way, so it is so confusing when u are on the clock with little time to think. Do not change qs unless u r really sure. Some said here that if u have a q about treatment and u r not sure, mark "not treatment"...very helpful tip...i did it and apparently worked.
Now Im going to party with friends...once again thank you forum....guys follow sapartans1 qs
Way to go!!!Congratulations!! Hard work has been well paid off.....enjoy partying now! Good luck with matching!!And thanks for the tips.
Thanks, ody30. PLZ enjoy your great time!!
Big congratsssssSmile
Good L uck for future endeavors.
CONGRATSSSSSSSS Sirrrrr....u have done it....
Congrats
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »