Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUNY at Buffalo - raveena
I just asked a resident working with Dr. Ellen. He/she will be able to tell me shortly god willing Smile.So lets kill this debate once and for all.
I believe they send IVs in batches. Last year they sent Ivs till January.
I won't argue with you further, Its just fodder for a frustrated/idle mind.. If you don't want to believe it, that's fine.. I just hope people get the right message, that is what this forum is about. Most people who want to help get driven away because of people like you..

@sammy10

i hope you will stay neutral and tell the truth Smile
rishtia waya
here's the truth
The resident just messaged back saying ' i know someone who already prematched here at Suny'.
I dont' have to lie at all. I am eagerly waiting to hear from them as well.
I joined this forum one week back. Some people are not helpful. Just cause one person said they got an interview there is so much criticism Sad how can anyone give or receive help?

Either way can someone give me information on university of buffalo? How's a residents life there?
Sorry Chloramphenicol. but you can just avoid any reply thats in bad taste.

Ub is a good program though not the best of universities. There are plenty of IMGs and good fellowship opportunties. The endocrinology department is a big center of research. They got the Roswell Park Cancer institute there which is a great Oncology center.
Buffalo is a nice place to live. Its not a big city but still pretty green and beautiful. Niagra falls is at a drive of 45 mins from the main UB South campus. Residents mostly live in the Edge town area and have beautiful yet cheaper appartments. Residents rotate at Buffalo General hospital, The VA hospital, the millard Filmore three gates hospital and ECMC.The nerology department of UB is mentionable as the professor there is the guy who introduced the techniques of interventional neurology for emoblic stroke. Fellows from MGh rotate with him for those techniques. Cardiology is tough to get into and so is gastro. Over all, UB program is a great environment for IMGs.
anything else? Smile
Wow thank you so much. That's more tha helpful. Thank you Sammy
One other thing. They are interviewing UB students at the present. After this they start interviewing others. They certainly sent out IVs at this time. But may be they'll be sending more.
You are welcome Chloramphenicol.Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »