Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#####IV/REJ for Oct 21st...with credentials#### - dreeamzcum2rue
iam going crazy , many programs i applied to sent rej but not for me , here r the last two kalmazo and morristown . huffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff i need anything from these program,s either iv or rej hate waitting
lovematch i applied to kalamazo in 9-16 and nothing from them
donĀ“t worry medomedo77 the rejection is coming......... is ajoke. you are in hold for IV
@medomedo,u r probably on hold u will get iv be optimistic
Interview Vanderbilt - Peds
Thank you for your interest in the pediatric residency program at MSU/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. Due to the large number of applications, we are unable to invite everyone for an interview. We have reviewed all the applications and, unfortunately, we will not be inviting you to interview with us. We sincerely wish you the best and congratulate you on choosing pediatrics as your profession
rejection- st john's mercy Missouri Sad(
@ innovative_scientist- congrats!! Vanderbilt has one of the best peds hospital and academic centers. WOuld you mind sharing ur credentials?
78, 88, first attempt, 90

Research in Pediatrics -Allergy and Immunology

14 Publications including 1 in Nature Medicine and 1 in NEJM, 8 first author, 8 oral presentations, 11 poster presentations, YOG - 2007

Invited to a few panel discussions and meetings...local and international

@ innovative_scientist . Even one Nature medicine paper would take around 3-4 years of hard work. it is quite exceptional to see these credentials from a young graduate! Anyway, good luck!
@lovetomatch - do you think that if we have not heard from a program that has sent out both iv's and rejections and have applied early, that we are on hold for an IV? and if so, what are the chances of receiving one?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »