Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#####IV/REJ for Oct 21st...with credentials#### - dreeamzcum2rue
Rej IM
1. Metrohealth/Casewestern
2. St Joseph Chicago
3 St John Mercy, MO

I am not sure whether I prefer a silent mailbox or rejections
guys is this from metrohealth Clev Ohio?
got my first IV from Neurosurgery........
St Joseph,IL....hehehehehehehehehe!!!!
i meant rejection....!!!
well average guy...looks like you're the one who cant read / understand since i wrote i have hand-on care experience. All you can do is talk crap. You guys are so obsessed with cussing and debauchery in general that all your attacks have the same hue. What the hell are you doing in this thread anyway? It was for people who got rejects from metrpHealth after meeting their criteria. Im not as dumb as you are and wouldnt have called back had i not seen the hands on experience part. You're obviously frustrated in more ways than one, envious and have not much to do apart from spamming my therad with your non-sense and cuss-word filled posts. If believing that someone is more qualified than you, can getcalls from good places makes you insane enough to beleive that everyone who gets these calls are lying/are just one person, if it keeps you in ur state of faux bliss, well, by all means believe it dear froggie-in-the-well. Like ive said before, your belief or dibelief does not make/break anyone's career.

I could just as easily post in bold letters "AVERAGE_APPLICANT = ASIFALI = PAKIFU*KER = SAMOMCOS@&!= MISOGYNIST = JEALOUS ASS", no, but i dont resort to that kind of lame slander cz i dont have low self-esteem that i need to pump up with someone else's misery. I never use language on the forum I wouldnt use to someone else's face, do not cuss mercilessly like you since I wasnt brought up that way and it doesnt behoove any decent human being, let alone a doctor.

Your need to post crap in a post thats intended for something else just undelines your pathetic need to feel that no one deserves better than you. Also, the only people who switch to using bad language, misogynist phrases and cliches when dealing with women are ones who have no actual means/reasons to argue with and sick old misogynists who will get what they desrve in the end. Yes, what goes around comes around and will bite you in the ass!!
...oops. wrogn thread. sorry!
hehehe ........... you were so tremulous that you posted in the wrong thread ........... I guess I hurt you badly......... I am happy for that. it is good treatment for you. I am sure one day you will become a normal person.
dreeamzcum2rue..did u dream rejections for others????????

till now it was day of rejections.... moreover the thread went to page 2 of usmle forum.
drstrider...i got an iv..thanks to dreamieee!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »