Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch question... - sathya_anji
Hi

yeah yeah, i know that i am dreaming....so don't start abusing me.

my question, say someone has got a prematch from a not good program and he takes it not to take chances, and then he still goes to other interviews and he gets another prematch from a better hospital, can he/she revoke the first one?

Thanks in advance.
Can an applicant without ECFMG certification get a pre-match?
nop, if u accept pre match that means signature on a contract, and saying that u will leave the match.... i guess until u put your signature on paper u can always revoke it... but after they offering and u saying "yes" could be inmediatly or two or three days before the contract... if u have the next IV in those days u can... i guess, but it's lack of prefessionalism for sure.
i don't know abt that .....all the best
Thanks andresim
any other thoughts/ previous experiences????
Well...Sathya_anji...how about you like a not so good girl and get married with her and then still look for another girl and then find a better one and then get divorce with first one.

Since you are in "Not so good" profession - Why dont you find another "Better" profession now as it is hard for you to get into residency and you are ready to do such things as you mentioned and also asking for thoughts/previous experiences...

Shame on you.

i did told not to abuse me......f*** you loosers who are waiting for a chance to abuse others.
if you don't like my question, hit the back button of the browser and go-on, why the f**k you care to reply??????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »